Monday, January 24, 2011

No recap needed...just Blatche

I'm just about fed up with the finesse power forward Andray Blatche. I don't even need to recap this game. I'll just post an excerpt from a message about from an opposing fan on Blatche's game...& its frightenly spot on.

"Hey guys. I'm not here to push any buttons although I'm sure most of you will agree with me anyway. Just wanted to say how much I dislike Blatche. This guy is lazy, selfish and honestly not very smart. Just not a good basketball player. He has some skills but I think people see a guy who has size, can shoot it (although incredibly streaky), and can handle the ball a bit too...and because of that, it's easy to say he's oozing with talent. The fact of the matter is though, he is not a winning player or anything even close to it. For every good play this dude makes, he hurts the team way more with horrendous turnovers, scary shot selection and nauseating defense. He reminds me of a guy Isiah would have filled our old Knicks teams with....except worse. Like a cross between Al Harrington and Zach Randolph with less than half the talent and not even a fraction of the work ethic. My God. For someone who aspires to be such a big time offensive player, you'd think he'd at least attempt to be in shape."

Nuff said...good night

No comments:

Post a Comment